“Cross Border Alliance for Climate-Smart and Green Agriculture in the Black Sea Basin” – AGREEN project, with eMS code BSB-1135, is a joint initiative of 6 organizations – universities, NGOs and research centre from Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Greece. The leading organization is Dobrudzha Agrarian and Business School (DABS) from Dobrich, Bulgaria. The project is implemented between 1.06.2020 and 30.11.2022 with the support of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 and a budget of 799 279,60 Euro.
AGREEN aims to build the transnational networking and knowledge transfer capacities of the entrepreneurs and professionals for the development of climate-smart agriculture in the Black Sea Basin. The project seeks to contribute to the increase of cross-border links for trade and modernization of agricultural and connected sectors in the Black Sea Basin. AGREEN partners are mobilizing their resources for delivering of sustainable outcomes, which include:
– a community of practice (COP) and Alliance of organizations for regional branding, internet connectivity and learning in climate-smart agriculture;
– regional brand for agricultural products originating in the Black Sea Basin and produced in a climate-smart way;
– interactive map of logistic centres for wholesale and retail trade in sustainably delivered agricultural produce from the BSB;
– climate-smart crop models, adapted to the environmental, social and economic conditions in the BSB region;
– Internet platform for liaising sustainable producers;
– integrative blended mobility training “Entrepreneurship for Climate-smart Agriculture in the BSB;
– 3 international business conferences on climate-smart agriculture.The outputs shall bring benefits to farmers and the enterprises in agriculture, young farmers and professionals in particular, business sectoral organizations, interest groups (NGOs), higher education and research institutions.
237 total views, 1 views today